Student Loan Questions We Can Answer For You
- Is there a difference between federal and private loans?
- Can I get out of default?
- Can my paycheck be garnished?
- Can my social security be taken?
- Will I be able to keep my tax refund?
- Can I settle my student loans for pennies on the dollar?
- Is it possible to discharge my student loans in bankruptcy?
- Am I able to get my loans forgiven?
- Can I get a lower monthly payment?
- What is loan rehabilitation?
- Do I qualify for public service loan forgiveness?
Call Us Today at
Toll Free: (888) 399-0611
“I have literally lost sleep worrying about a solution to my student loan debt. Lewis Roberts helped ease my 6 year anxiety I developed from paying unfair and ridiculous amounts. He helped with consolidation and I am very grateful of what he taught me. He is very quick to email back also. Student loan debt is such a crisis in our country right now and most attorneys I have sought out to do not really assist with this. It took me a while to find the right person.”